Olympia Wealth Management Ltd, the Data Controller, cares about the protection of Users’ personal data.
This Information Notice is aimed at explaining the users about the processing of personal data related to browsing on this site, specifying in detail which data we process, for what purposes we treat and share them, how long we store them, the rights of the User and how he/ she can exercise them.
1. WHICH DATA WE PROCESS
We collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Browsing data: the data used to use the contents of this site (eg. IP address, user browsing program)
- Cookies: concerning this point, see the dedicated section
- Data provided voluntarily: The User has the possibility to voluntarily provide personal data (eg. name, surname, e-mail address, additional information entered in the notes) using specific sections of the site.
2. WHY WE PROCESS THE PERSONAL DATA AND WITH WHOME WE SHARE IT
We process personal data to guarantee the browsing of the website and to answer Users’ requests,
expressed by filling the specific sections of the website.
The data collected shall not be disseminated, sold or exchanged with third parties, unless the disclosure
is necessary for the management of the site and these third parties are service providers.3. HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We store the personal data for as long as it takes to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. The data retention time is maximum 12 months since the last contact with Olympia Wealth Management Ltd4. WHAT ARE THE RIGHTS OF THE USER AND HOW THEY CAN BE EXERCISED
In compliance with the current regulations, and in relation to our personal data processing activity, the User has the following rights:
- Access: The User can obtain information regarding the processing of his/her personal data and a copy thereof
- Rectification: if The User believes that his/ her personal information is inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, he/ she may request it to be corrected or integrated
- Deletion: The User can request the deletion of your personal information in the cases provided by law
- Limitation: The User may request the limitation of the processing of his/ her personal data
- Opposition: The User may object to the processing of his/ her personal data.
- The User has finally the right to submit a complaint to the local data protection authority.
For exercising the rights that preceded you can send a written communication to firstname.lastname@example.org, or a paper communication addressed to Olympia Wealth Management ltd, 32 Ludgate Hill, EC4M 7DR London (UK).5. COOKIES
This website uses technical cookies, that are small files stored on The User's computer to facilitate the web browsing or to provide a service requested by The User. Cookies allow you to remember the preferred language of The User and do not repeat the informative banner on cookies while browsing the website.
Cookies will be enabled by default, unless The User changes the browser settings.